Be part of the essential intralogistics event
Whether you are new to the logistics sector or have years of experience, IMHX 2016 is a must attend event.
With 400+ of the industry’s leading names exhibiting at IMHX 2016 it is an unparalleled opportunity to see new products and services, meet new and existing suppliers and stay one step ahead of the competition.
- Network with over 20,000 Logistics Professionals
- Engage with over 400 exhibitors
- See 1000's of new products and services
- Learn about industry trends at free-to-attend seminars
- Discover the unique logistics solutions
- Find out how to drive down costs from your distribution and supply chain networks
Who should visit?
IMHX 2016 is the UK’s only comprehensive logistics event – an absolute must for all industry professionals interested in state-of-the art products and solutions for today’s businesses. Reducing cost and maximising supply chain efficiencies are key business drivers and IMHX 2016 will benefit everyone from warehouse staff to board-level directors, including:
- Company management – CEOs / Chairman / Owners
- Finance managers
- Project managers
- Supply chain managers
- IT / Communications management
- Logistics / Distribution / Transport management
- Business development
- Storage & Warehousing / Materials Handling
- Production management
In addition to meeting 400+ exhibiting companies, IMHX 2016 offers a range of engaging and interactive visitor attractions designed to enhance your experience as a visitor to the event.
Visitor attractions at IMHX 2016 include:
- Future Skills Zone NEW
- Future Skills Presentation Theatre NEW
- RTITB International Operator of the Year Competition
- Free-to-attend seminar programme
- AMHSA Pavilion - including 'meet the expert' sessions
- UKWA Pavilion
- Demonstration Zone NEW
- Design4Safety Awards
Hear what some of our previous visitors have to say...
"It's the perfect opportunity to network with the main players and to review existing and new initiatives".
Head of VMU, Morrisons
"I found IMHX extremely informative and the knowledge and contacts gained at the show have supported not just some of my current projects, but could prove instrumental in providing future ones!"
Project Manager - Operational Development, Tesco Stores
"Once again, IMHX proved to be an interesting and worthwhile experience. The opportunity for our management team to view a wide variety of solutions and innovative ideas has proven invaluable."
Logistics Manager, National Veterinary Services
"An excellent show providing networking opportunities within the industry."
Equipment Manager, ASDA